The Whitehall Hotel
105 E. Delaware Pl.
Chicago, IL 60611
(312) 944-6300 or (800) 948-4255
Where classic lines meet contemporary flair, the off-Michigan Avenue location tempers urban hustle and bustle, and history blends with the present. Originally completed in 1928, the building experienced a mid-century transformation when it was converted from residential apartments into The Whitehall Hotel.
More recently, the hotel underwent a multimillion dollar renovation—updates include new furnishings, décor and public area revamps. Today, The Whitehall Hotel stands as Chicago’s true independent boutique hotel welcoming travelers from near and far.
|Event||Rates Available||Reserve By||Rate|
- Parking $20 per evening (for special events)
- Valet parking with unlimited in and out privileges
- 24-hour Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby
- Please call and mention Moody Bible Institute (and corresponding event block, if applicable) to obtain listed rates
- Check-in time is at 3 p.m. and checkout time is 12 p.m.
- All reservations need to be guaranteed with a major credit card
- Cancellations must be made by 12 p.m. the day prior to arrival; all "no show" reservations will be billed
- Rates are subject to change and availability.
- There is a tax of 17.4 percent per room oer night