"In Memory of" - Memorial Donations
You gift improves the impact of Moody Global Ministries. Giving a memorial gift is a unique way to remember loved ones, family members, friends, classmates, faculty members and others while supporting Moody's mission to go across the globe, cultures and generations with the truth of God's Word.
How it Works
- You send your gift (mail, phone or online) to Moody providing:
Moody processes your gift and sends the donor a grateful acknowledgment.
- Full name of the person you are giving in memory of.
- Name and address of the donor giving the memorial gift.
- Your gift furthers the ministries of Moody and associates the memory of your loved one with Moody's active ministries.
- You may request a card with verses of comfort to be sent to a surviving family member or a family representative of the deceased.
The card identifies the donor by name and acknowledges the memorial gift (it does not disclose the amount of the gift). When submitting this request, please clearly provide the name and address of a surviving family member or a family representative of the deceased.
- You can direct your gift to a specific ministry or purpose.
If you would like to learn more about memorial gifts or if you would like Moody envelopes available at a funeral or memorial service, please call (800) 801-2171 or contact our Memorial Gifts Officer:
Fill out our online contact formE-mail email@example.com